2009年5月19日火曜日

My favorite movies

My Favorite movies




1.Men in Black
Actors: Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith
The type of movie: Action, Comedy, SF
Director: Barry Sonnenfeld
Release Date: 6 December 1997(Japan)
Awards: Won Oscar. Another 17 wins, and 28 nominations.
Runtime: 98 minutes
Film Company: Amblin Entertainment
Story:This story is about men who fight against aliens.
Recommendation: This is very nice story. Will Smith is very cool and funny. He has nice muscle. I enjoyed this movie. I think people who likes SF comedy movie would like this movie.


2.Water Boys
Actors: Satoshi Tsumabuki, Hiroshi Tamaki, Akifumi Miura, Koen Kondo, Takatoshi Kaneko, Naoto Takenaka, and Aya Hirayama.
The type of movie: Comedy, sports, and Love story
Director: Shinobu Yaguchi
Release Date: 15 September 2001
Awards: Won 8 prizes at the Japan Academy Prize winning awards for ‘Best Newcomer’ and ‘Best Music Score’.
Runtime: 90 minutes
Film Company: Altamira Pictures Inc
Story: About five boys who start a synchronized swimming team at their high school.
Recommendation:Satoshi Tsumabuki is good looking! He is very cute. I laughed so much. But I moved at a movie to the end.


3. Umizaru 海猿
Actors: Hideaki Ito, Ai Kato, Ken Kaito, Karina, and Atsushi Ito
The type of movie: Action, Drama, and Love story
Director: Eiichiro Hasumi
Runtime: 120 minutes
Film Company: Fuji Television Network
Story: This movie about the rescue diver trainees
Recommendation: I think Umizaru is very hard workers. This movie is sometimes funny, sometimes moving. I thought I want to dreams come true look like this movie.



Sorce: There is lots of good information on this movie for exmple, wikipedia, Internet Movie Database.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿